The QTS Framework
The QTS Framework is a very powerful framework dedicated to the qualification of Scientific Software that we use during the implementation part of our consulting services.
QTS is a all-in-one system that enables :
- the management of tests
- the execution of tests
- the analyzis of tests results
- the reporting to the user
- the implementation of the most complex validation workflows
QTS can be a solution for your ultimate testing needs for Scientific Software : it is ready to use with a wide variety of built-in features and a lot of customization possibilities.
Because testing of software on a single deployment platform is not sufficient for many software editors, QTS has been designed from the begining as a distributed system which comprises two kinds of components
- the QTS server : this is an independent server (physically, a specific appliance connected to the network of our clients or a virtual machine hosted on a computer of our clients) which store all the configuration of the tests that must be applied on the Software under tests.
- the QTS nodes are the computers of our client that host the Software under tests. These computers can be run under any major OS (Windows 32 or 64 bit, Unix systems) in order to address the majority of the execution platforms of Scientific Software.
The users of QTS do not need any other access to these components other than a standard web access : QTS does not need additionl installation of software on the computers of the users.
QTS Key features
Tests available on the system
- behavioural tests
- mathematical tests
- performance tests
- transient and steady-state simulation
- scalar and time-series toolboxes for data analysis
- specific tests
- remote execution of tests on the QTS nodes
- scheduled launches (nightly tests) or manual launches
- templating mechanism
- PDF, Excel exports
- specific reporting
- mail, rss, etc
QTS is licensed on a per-node basis, which enables the scalability of your test system. Site wide licenses are also available on requests.